7 September 2016 in Blog - Sport
Golf is a wonderful sport enjoyed by millions all over the world. This game is gaining increased popularity at current times with more and more people taking interest in it. If you are someone equally interested in golf and want to start playing it,you need to know few basic things first. Here are the basic golf tips for the beginners that you could follow to excel in the game:
Tips for choosing the suitable golf club
- Select clubs designed for beginners: There are certain clubs that are easier to use in comparison to others. So, if you are a beginner, it is better to use hybrids instead of 5, 4 and 3 irons. Choose a club that has a lot of weight in the sole as this will help to achieve shots with higher trajectory.
- Try out a few clubs before you go out and buy: Before you even go out and buy golf clubs, do research on some of the reliable brands that are out there. Try a few of them personally and then pick the suitable one. It will be better if you stick to a 6 iron stiff flex or a regular-flex.
- Most beginners tend to overlook the decorum of being on the golf course. As a newcomer you must learn how to enter or leave a sand trap. You should hire a golf coach who will teach you the rules of the game in details.
- Getting more loft will eliminate the sidespins and the shots will go straight ahead.
- Learning the swing can be quite painful in the beginning. Do not try to learn this by yourself go out and hire a coach or if you know an experienced golfer who is willing to give you a hand in learning.
- Beginners have a hard time in achieving body rotation. Do not rush the process as you could injure yourself. With practice you will gradually be able to perform body rotation.
- It becomes difficult to play the game in a windy day, especially for the beginners. So, if you playing under windy conditions strike the ball enlarging your stance to lower your center of gravity.
- For any player being consistent is of immense importance. So, while playing the game focus on steady and stable acceleration as that will bring in consistent results for you.
- The very basic thing for a golf player is to take strong shots that will take the ball straight to the hole. To improve this ability, while practicing sand shots try to pull sands out of the hole as this will help you to strengthen your shots.
- Before taking the shot first concentrate on the ball and try to build a contact by focusing on any particular area of the ball. This will improve your shots and help them reach the goal.
Well, these are some of the tips that beginners should follow while playing golf. But all of these tips will work better when you have a trainer teaching you the basic techniques and tricks of the game. Your focus should be on being able to use every single shot to the fullest and that means you will have to put in a lot of time and effort.